The facilities assistant will assist with various needs within the PETM space in the Natatorium building.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unlocking classroom doors at the beginning of the shift
- Visually check on all PETM space (including student lounge, focus rooms, PE 151, 155, 161, 014, 015, 061) to make sure the rooms are neat & orderly
- Printing of the next day focus room schedules
- Assisting with the new JagTV information
- Assisting with focus room reservations
- Clearing of lockers toward the end of the shift
- Reporting all lost and found items to police department per shift
Qualifications: Excellent customer service skills, strong work ethic, reliable transportation, good time management skills and the physical ability to move chairs or tables around if needed.
Candidates must have at least a 2.0 cumulative IUPUI GPA (or be a first-semester student) and be in judicial good standing at the time of application, and those hired must maintain this standing throughout the term of employment. Undergraduate candidates and team assistants must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours and be a PETM student.
Time Commitment: Team assistants must work at least 5-10hrs per week and will not be scheduled for more than 20 hours per week. A variety of work hours are available during the afternoon and evening. During breaks and holidays there will be no student work hours available.
Compensation: $10.15 per hour
Submit the online application, including a recommendation from a member of the PETM faculty. A personal interview will be conducted. For questions about the position and/or the application process contact, Nyree Humbert.