- Class Permission Forms
- Admissions Application
This form is for admission for current IUPUI students only. Complete an admission application if you are a current PETM student and want to add a PETM certificate to your current program OR if you are transferring into PETM from another IUPUI school.
If you are not a current IUPUI student, learn how to join us.
- PETM Change of Major Form
Complete the change of major form if you are changing from one PETM major or certificate to another.
- PETM Double Major Form
Complete the double major form, if you are planning to pursue multiple majors/certificates in PETM.
- Graduation Application
- May 15 for December graduates
- October 15 for May graduates
- January 15 for August graduates
If you are applying to graduate in a different semester, contact Jeff Creasser.
- PETM Honors Program Application
The School of Physical Education and Tourism Management (PETM) offers students from any PETM major the opportunity to build on the school's challenging curricula through deeper, more engaging learning experiences in the classroom, in the lab, and throughout Indianapolis.
Benefits to Joining the PETM Honors Program
- Engage in challenging and enriching educational opportunities
- Receive increased access to the PETM's faculty and facilities
- Join professional organizations or travel to professional activities with PETM sponsorship
- Receive membership in the IUPUI Honors College, including access to its facility (computer lab, study space), its advisors, study abroad programs, and the Honors College Student Council
- Earn an honors notation on your transcript upon successful completion of the program
Admission Application and Criteria
To apply for admission to the PETM Honors Program, you must
- Have an IU cumulative GPA of at least 3.50
- Be currently enrolled at IUPUI
- Have earned at least 15 credit hours in residence at IUPUI
- Be enrolled in a PETM major or have satisfied the requirements to be accepted into a PETM major
- Complete the PETM Honors Program application including a 500 word (maximum) answer to the question: "How will participation in the PETM Honors Program help you achieve your academic and/or professional goals?"
- Submit a faculty letter of support with your application to the PETM Honors Program. The letter should specifically address the faculty member's impressions of your academic performance and your academic or professional potential.
Applications for the 2017-2018 academic year must be submitted by April 15, 2017.
NOTE: Current Honors College students who are enrolled in the PETM are automatically included in the PETM Honors Program
- Reinstatement Application
A dismissed PETM student, who has not enrolled in IUPUI classes for a year or longer and wishes to apply for reinstatement to PETM must:
- Complete an IUPUI Returning Student admission application at enroll.iupui.edu. The deadline for the admission application can be found at enroll.iupui.edu/admissions/key_dates.html.
- After being readmitted to IUPUI, complete the PETM Reinstatement Application by the deadlines below.
A dismissed PETM student, who has only sat out one semester from IUPUI after being dismissed and wishes to be reinstated must complete the Reinstatement Application by the following deadlines:
- June 15 for fall semester
- October 15 for spring semester
- March 15 for summer session
Students dismissed from University College must apply for reinstatement through their process.
- College Camp Brosius Information Sheet
Students planning to go to Camp Brosius in summer 2016 should complete this form by March 11, 2016.