IU School of Physical Education and Tourism Management - IUPUI
901 W. New York Street, Ste. 250
- M.S. Ed., Higher Education and Student Affairs, Indiana University
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Notre Dame
- IUPUI JagsCare Member
- IUPUI Career Services Council
- National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), Member
- The Global Academic Advising Community (NACADA), Proposal Review Team, Member
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Advisor-Primary Role Award Winner, NACADA: The Global Academic Advising Community, 2014
- IUPUI Outstanding Academic Advisor of the Year, 2013
- ESL/International Student Commission sponsored presentation at NACADA National Conference, 2009
- Recipient of $5,000 Advising Research Fellowship, 2008-2009
- Recipient of the University College Discretionary Bonus for exemplary performance, 2009
- Building Mentoring Relationships between First-Year and Upper-Class Students (October 2014, Mentoring Institute Conference, Albuquerque, NM).
- Information, Expectations, and Relationships: An Integrated Four-Year Honors Experience (May 2013, JACADA Mini-conference, Indianapolis, IN).
- Summer Bridge Program: A Jumpstart for Engineering Students (June 2011, ASEE Annual Exposition and Conference, Vancouver, BC, Canada).
- Working with Academic Advisors to Prepare International Students for Success (November 2010, NAFSA Regional Conference, Indianapolis, IN).
- Aligning Advisor Practice with Student Need to Effectively Address the Unique Needs of International Students (October 2009, NACADA Annual Conference, San Antonio, TX).
- Integrated Learning in Freshman Engineering: The Themed Learning Community (June 2009, ASEE Annual Exposition and Conference, Austin, TX).
- Mission Control: Strategies to Help Students Take Charge of Their Education (April 2009, NACADA Regional Conference, West Lafayette, IN).
- It’s Not Rocket Science: How to Effectively Address the Needs of International Students through Academic Advising (April 2009, NACADA Regional Conference, West Lafayette, IN).